Should I give my dog dental chews? Yes!
Dog dental sticks can help to keep your dog's breath fresh by removing odor-causing plaque buildup. In fact, research suggests that you can reduce the plaque buildup on your dog's teeth up to 70% by regularly giving them a dental treat or stick.
When YOUR dog suffers from dental problems it can lead to things like a loss of appetite, broken teeth, and more. But that’s not all, dental issues may even damage other organs if bacteria get into the bloodstream through diseased gums.
Our MeridLife Natural Pet Dental Sticks are distinctly formulated with today’s specialized approach to dog treats. The USA manufactured chews start with sourcing the finest ingredients. There are no preservatives, artificial flavor or colors.
Carefully sourced premium ingredients perfectly blended to support dental and
overall health benefits for your dog.
Highlights & Benefits:
- Organic Spirulina: High protein content and antioxidants that boost immune system, support gastrointestinal wellness and detoxification.
- Turmeric: Powerful antioxidant shown to reduce inflammation and lowering the risk of blood clots.
- Peppermint Oil: Known to support gastrointestinal health.
- Apples: Help freshen breath, high in fiber and have abrasive qualities which aid in cleaning teeth.
- Parsley: Antioxidants and vitamins used as a breath freshener and gastrointestinal support.
- Other ingredients: Chickpea, Tapioca Flour, Coconut Glycerin, Apple Pomace Powder, Pea Fiber, Brewer’s Yeast, Salt, Turmeric, Organic Spirulina, Parsley, Lactic Acid, Peppermint Oil, Citric Acid, Mixed Tocopherols, Rosemary